Cancer Doctor in Jaipur
The disease of cancer is such a disease, the very name of which creates fear in the minds of people. More than 20 million people in the world are in the grip of this serious disease. Every year 90 lakh people are added to this list. At the same time, 40 lakh people lose their lives every year due to this.
Talking about India, out of every one lakh people in India, 70 to 80 people are suffering from this disease. It can happen in any part of the body. Cancer is a broad term used to describe many different diseases. Usually this occurs when abnormal cells in the body grow out of control.
Trillions of cells in a healthy body grow and divide daily. These are very important for our body to function properly.
What is Cancer Disease?
Cancer is becoming a more spreading disease in today’s time. Dr. Tarachand Gupta, Best Cancer Doctor in Jaipur, Bhagwan Mahaveer hospital & Research Centre says:
“Cancer is a deadly disease. The most worrying thing is that nowadays it is being seen more among the youth. Abnormal cells begin to grow in cancer. Healthy cells have a life cycle, in which new cells are made and old ones are destroyed.
In this process new cells replace old or damaged cells as they have been destroyed. Cancer hinders this process. Changes in DN lead to abnormal growth of cells, which prevents the body from functioning normally.”
There are more than 200 types of cancer disease. Some cancer diseases grow very slowly in the body, while some grow very fast. Most cancers are known by the name of the part of the body in which they occur. For example, cancer that occurs in the breast is called breast cancer. Most cancers form tumors but not all tumors are cancerous.
Non-cancerous tumors, benign tumors, or non-malignant tumors do not spread to other parts of the body or form other tumors. Whereas cancerous tumors or malignant tumors obstruct the body’s function by taking out healthy cells. Along with this, remove nutrients from the body tissues.
Cancer continues to grow and spread through the process of metastasis, allowing malignant cells to form new tumors in other parts of the body through lymphatic and blood vessels.
Types of Cancer:
Cancer doctor in Jaipur and researchers believe that there are more than 200 types of cancer and that is why their symptoms are also different. But we will tell only about those cancers, which have made people their victims very fast. Let us know what are the types of cancer –
- Blood cancer: Blood cancer is at the forefront of the fastest growing cancer in people. In this cancer, cancer begins to arise in the blood cells of the person’s body and due to this there is a lack of blood in the body and the cancer starts getting infected very fast in the body.
- Breast Cancer: Breast cancer or also called breast cancer, it occurs especially in women, but it is not that it cannot happen to men. A type of lump starts to form in the breast of women suffering from this cancer, which gradually starts growing over time. If you want to prevent this, then keep getting regular breast examination done.
- Lung cancer: In lung cancer, the condition of the person becomes very pathetic and worsens. Its main symptoms are difficulty in breathing, difficulty in accumulating mucus, incalculable pain in bones and joints and loss of appetite. There is a feeling of great weakness in the body. Unnecessarily tired all the time. Smoking is the reason behind the increase of lung cancer.
- Bladder Cancer: Bladder cancer is seen more in men than in women. It is also called bile cancer. It starts in the bladder and gradually spreads to other organs. If it is detected in the early stage, it can be easily treated. But most bladder cancers are diagnosed in the late stages, when it is very difficult to treat. Bladder cancer is also very difficult to diagnose, as most of it does not show any symptoms.
- Prostate Cancer: Its risk increases with age in men. Prostate cancer occurs in the prostate gland of men, which is the size of a walnut. This gland works to make sperm. Prostate cancer spreads very rapidly and also affects the organs around the prostate.
- Colon Cancer : Colon cancer is a type of cancer that begins in the large intestine (co-lone). This colon is the last part of the digestive tract. Colon cancer usually affects seniors, although it can occur at any age. Colorectal cancer begins in the innermost layer of the wall of the large intestine. Most colorectal cancers begin with small polyps (small swellings). This cancer spreads first to the wall of the large intestine, then to the surrounding lymph nodes, and then throughout the body.
Meet Our Doctor: Dr. Tarachand Gupta
Dr. Tarachand Gupta is a experienced Cancer Doctor in Jaipur and has an experience of over 10+ years in medical oncology. Dr. Tarachand Gupta provides the best cancer treatment in Jaipur with a hundred percent success rate and outcomes.
Currently he is working at Bhagwan Mahaveer Hospital & Research Center, Jaipur as a Consultant Medical Oncologist.
He has a good track record of treating breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer and others as well. He started his medical journey from the prestigious S.M.S Medical College, Jaipur in 2001 by reaching the top 30th position in Rajasthan Pre-Medical Examination.
After M.B.B.S, he pursued M.D in General Medicine from the S.N Medical College, Agra While pursuing M.D, his interests got inclined towards treating cancer.
Symptoms of Cancer
Symptoms of all cancers are different from each other. In such a situation, everyone should be aware of its signs and symptoms, so that diagnosis and treatment can be started by recognizing the symptoms in time. Some of the common symptoms of cancer are as follows:
- Unexplained weight loss: If you start losing weight rapidly without any reason, it can be one of the first signs of cancer. There is a problem of weight loss in people suffering from cancer of the pancreas, stomach or lungs. However, weight loss can also occur in people with other types of cancer.
- Extreme fatigue: Feeling tired throughout the day is also one of the important symptoms of cancer. Fatigue is felt more when there is leukemia, colon cancer.
- Lump: If any kind of lump or lump is seen in the skin, then it can possibly be a symptom of cancer. Breast cancer, cancers in the lymph nodes, soft tissue, and testicles usually have lumps.
- Changes in the skin: If the color of your skin has changed to yellow, black or red, then it can be a sign of cancer. Along with this, if there is a change in the color and size of moles or warts on any part of the body, then do not ignore it. Also note that no wound is taking longer to heal.
- Acute pain: Acute pain can usually be an early symptom of bone or testicular cancer, while back pain is associated with colorectal, pancreatic or ovarian cancer. There are signs. People who have a malignant brain tumor complain of severe headache.
- Swelling in lymph nodes: It is not good to have swollen glands for three to four weeks. An increase in the size of the lymph nodes is also a sign of cancer.
Causes of Cancer:
There is no known reason behind why cancer occurs. However, certain factors can increase your chances of getting cancer. We have to avoid exposure to potentially carcinogenic factors to protect ourselves from this deadly condition.
However, it is not within our reach to prevent cancer caused by genetics, which is a major risk factor for getting cancer.
Despite this, those who have a family history of cancer should take extra precautions and get screened. This allows early detection of cancer and treatment can be started in time. Some of the major factors, which can increase the chances of getting cancer are:-
- Chewing tobacco or smoking cigarettes: Consumption of nicotine present in these things can cause cancer in any part of the body. Tobacco and smoking generally increase the risk of oral cancer, lung cancer, alimentary tract and pancreatic cancer.
- Genes: If there is a history of cancer in the family, then the chances of getting this dangerous disease increase to a great extent. Cancer can also be caused by a faulty gene. For example, Breast Cancer, Hereditary Non Polyposis Colorectal Cancer, etc. can be Hereditary.
- Carcinogens in the environment: Whatever we eat or drink, the air we breathe contains many elements or substances, which have the ability to increase the risk of getting cancer. . Compounds like Asbestos, Benzene, Arsenic, Nickel increase the risk of lung cancer and many other cancers.
- Viruses: Hepatitis B and C viruses are responsible for up to 50 percent of liver cancer, while human papilloma virus is responsible for causing cervical cancer in 99.9% of cases. . Also, radiation and sun exposure also increase the risk of cancer to a great extent.
Diagnosis of Cancer
Doctors try to diagnose cancer by looking at physical symptoms and signs. After looking at your medical history, a physical examination is done.
A sample of urine, blood or stool is taken for the test. You may need to undergo X-rays, computed tomography, MRI, ultrasound and fiber-optic endoscopy tests if cancer is suspected. Through all these tools, doctors can easily know about the location and size of the tumor.
Whether someone has cancer or not is easily known through biopsy. A tissue sample is taken for examination in a biopsy. If the biopsy results are positive, a number of further tests are done to detect the spread of the cancer.
The cancer doctor in Jaipur can decide the treatment option based on the type, location or stage of the cancer. Typically, cancer treatment mainly includes surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, hormone therapy, immunotherapy, and stem cell transplants.
- Surgery: Doctors try to remove cancerous tumors, tissues, lymph nodes or any other cancer affected area through surgery. Sometimes doctors also perform surgery to find out the severity of the disease. If the cancer has not spread to other parts of the body, surgery is the best treatment option.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is done in several stages. In this process, cancer cells are destroyed through drugs. However, this method of treatment can be quite painful for some. Many side effects are also seen in this, in which hair loss is mainly included. Medicines are also delivered through injection in the veins along with food.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy enables your immune system to fight cancer cells.
- Hormone Therapy: This therapy is used to treat cancers that are affected by hormones. Hormone therapy significantly improves breast and prostate cancer.
So Looking for the Cancer Treatment then must Book an appointment with Dr. Tarachand Gupta, he is one of the experienced Cancer Doctor in Jaipur provide best and successful cancer treatment with hundred percent success rate. so having issue related to cancer then book an appointment at +91-8905900665.
Reason Why Choose Us As Cancer Doctor in Jaipur?
Cancer can be treated only by an cancer doctor in Jaipur. We provide you therapies and treatment after the proper diagnosis by an expert cancer doctor in Jaipur.
- Proper Counseling: You may consult our expert best cancer doctor in Jaipur for the counseling of your treatment. He gives the best methodology and solutions addressing your needs.
- Accurate Diagnosis: We provide with the detailed diagnosis using the latest test and techniques for the best results.
- Certified Doctor: Dr. Tarachand Gupta is one of the best and certified cancer doctor in Jaipur he is treating thousands of cancer cases with a hundred percent success rate.
- Expert Level Therapies: Dr. Tarachand Gupta provides precise cancer therapies for your treatments. He provides chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, immunotherapy and others as well.