Dr. Tara Chand Gupta
M.D. D.M. Medical Oncology
Specialist in Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy
Dr Tara Chand Gupta, a medical oncologist, is having more than 7years of experience in Oncology. He was amongst the top 5 candidates in all India Level Entrance test of Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He started his medical journey from the prestigious S.M.S Medical College, Jaipur in 2001 by reaching the top 30th position in Rajasthan Pre-Medical Examination. After M.B.B.S, he pursued M.D in General Medicine from the S.N Medical College, Agra ...While pursuing M.D, his interests got inclined towards treating cancer. And thereafter, he pursued D.M in Medical Oncology from the renowned Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He was also an Ex-Specialist Senior Registrar in Medical Oncology Department there. He was an Ex-Senior resident in the medical oncology department at Safdarjung hospital, New Delhi Dr. Tara Chand Gupta has given many theses and published research papers in the field of oncology. His expertise includes blood cancer treatment, Breast Cancer Treatment, Lung Cancer, Intestine Cancer, and Prostate Cancer. Currently, Dr Gupta is serving as Consultant in Medical Oncology at Apex Hospital, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
- D.M. Medical Oncology – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, August 2014 to July 2017
- M.D. General Medicine – S.N. Medical College , Agra, May 2009 to June 2012
- M.B.B.S. – S.M.S.Medical College , Jaipur, Rajasthan 2001-2006
- Ex Senior resident in the Medical Oncology department at Safdarjung hospital, New Delhi from 31st July 2012 to 6th April 2014
- Ex Specialist Senior Registrar in Medical Oncology Department at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai from 1st August 2017 to 31st July 2018
- Presently working as Consultant in Medical Oncology at Apex Hospital, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur since 7th August, 2018
- Medical Oncologist
- Immunotherapy Expert
- Expertise in Chemotherapy and Hormonal Therapy.
Awards and Recognitions
- 5th rank in all India level entrance test of Tata Memorial Hospital for D.M. Medical oncology 2014
- Only candidate selected in July 2014 for PhD in medical oncology at AIIMS,
- 771st Rank in all India entrance test for Medical post-graduation courses 2009
- 30th Rank in Rajasthan Pre Medical Test 2001
Our Oncologists Services
Along with providing the best consultation of cancer, our oncologist provides you the therapies depending upon your cancer. The therapies includes Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Hormonal Therapy and others.
A delay in the treatment always worsen the disease
Are you facing symptoms that can lead to cancer? Consult the oncologist Dr. Tara Chand to get immediate consultation and diagnosis.